Friday, October 8, 2010

Welcome!

Greetings and salutations!

This is my first foray into serious blogging about my favourite activity: motorcycles! Periodically, I'll post ride reports, product reviews, and road test reviews of new and old motorcycles.

A little about me:

I'm a 26 year old IT guy living in New Jersey. I got into motorcycles as a fun way to get outdoors and meet new people. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect the big to bite as hard as it did, but I'm certainly glad that it did!

I'm a fan of sport-touring motorcycles, and ride a 2000 Kawasaki Concours, of which I will eventually post a review. She's a lovely machine, and I've clocked nearly 30,000 miles since I got her last year. The primary focus of this blog, then is on sport-touring and the various places I go and products that may be useful to our community of long-distance, sport-oriented riders.

Happy trails, and always remember: A.T.G.A.T.T!

No comments:

Post a Comment