Friday, October 22, 2010

Riding pause.

Greetings!

I must apologise for the lack of content at the moment. Work has been incredibly hectic, and I'm also trying to get some sponsors to send out various goods to review. If you know any shops or dealers that will provides riding equipment or bikes to review, please do contact me here.

I've also been off the road for a short time due to a water pump failure in my beloved Concours, so hoping to have this sorted by the end of this weekend.

Just curious: what types of reviews would you, the reader, like to see? Helmets, gloves, jackets? Just bikes? Different roads or areas to ride in? I'm based in New Jersey, and can travel to a certain extent. Hit me up at the e-mail above and I will post your requests as well as reviews!

Be safe out there.
c:f)

No comments:

Post a Comment